WESTRYV 4 Programmes
To continue our goal of making fitness accessible to everyone, we will be launching a FREE to access coaching portal containing session plans and direct access to coaching for all abilities. These will include;
- Couch to 5k : (Next Programme start September 2020) Our 8 week plan to get the country running - Launching Bi-Monthly, you will receive a weekly plan to follow on your journey to your first 5km distanced event.
- Run4Fitness : (Next Programme start September 2020) Aimed at those who have already completed the Couch to 5k program and wish to continue towards an improved 5km, first 10km or first foray into trail based events.
- Westryv Social Club (Strava/Facebook Groups) : A society of runners, who meet up, run together and discuss all things running related. Our philosophy is nobody gets left behind and everyone is welcome. https://www.facebook.com/groups/westryvrunning
- Westryv Social Run : Launching in West Lancs, week commencing 17th August, we will provide one of our qualified run coaches, for FREE to lead 2 sessions of upto 60minutes at each venue encompassing both the CouchTo5k and Run4Fitness programmes. Our coaching team are encouraged to provide as much advice as possible within these sessions including both warmup and cooldown time ** Please use the following link to pre register your attendance at these runs: https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/WeStryv
- Personal Coaching : In return for leading our Social Runs, we allow our coaches to offer personal coaching services both digitally, virtually and in person. Please contact our team for further details and up to date pricing.
** (1/Aug/2020) Due to current gov.uk guidance limitations, groups will be limited to 12 (coach included). We will endeavor to update availability as soon as advised by governing bodies and government procedures.